Covering a range of media art topics including photography, printmaking, letterpress and animation. The small group workshops are rich with content including history of media arts processes and technologies and introductions to historic and contemporary practitioners.
Each workshop lasts 1 hour and includes nearly all of required materials and equipment.
Contact Pam for more information.
Some topics I have taught include:
- Photography! An Introduction to Framing the Perfect Shot
- Photomontage: An Introduction to Techniques
- Shadow Puppet Theater
- Stop Motion Photography
- Stereoscopic Photography
- Writing with Light: An Introduction to Salted Paper Prints
- Sun Prints: An Introduction to the Cyanotype Process
- Instant Box Camera Photography